Friday, September 11, 2015

 Top 10 Video Games

     The top games out right now are not all for console, even though they are popular.Some are other type of games like RPG (role playing games ).

  • The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt
  • Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
  • Batman:Arkham Knight
  • Bloodborne
  • Kerbal Space Program
  • Far cry 4                                                                                         
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • The Last of us remastered
  • Destiny
  • Forza Horizon 2
All of these games I have played them myself but not all of them. I’m a big fan of RPG because I’ve always wanted to learn and play one, such as Dungeons and Dragons. I have heard good things about the games I haven't played yet.The crucial information is mainly about the graphics, which will always change because they will always get “better”.

1.png         d.jpg             b.jpg
           

                                                                                                            By:Josue Castillo

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really interested in video games , but as I read this it sounds and looks really fun to play.

    ReplyDelete