Thursday, September 17, 2015

Facing your fears..
Its really hard to become the person you want to be with all your fears and guilt behind you. You have to learn that it's not easy to live life, or be a “normal human being”. There's going to be bumps, and hardships around everything you do, but you have to learn to accept it. What I can tell you is that not everything is going to be perfect, except for my eyebrows. Anyways, you can't hide your fears away from the world, you have to push away all the negative energy, and find a way out. Trust me once you find the pathway to your future, let me know. This is from me to you, have faith in humanity, let it reach out to you and letting you know that it will take time but you will find light at the end of the tunnel. It'll take a while to recover from whatever you're going through. But it will get better. Take risk, take chances, take courage and pride into what you're goals are in life. BE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE DON'T LEAVE THINKING WHY DIDN'T I DO SOMETHING. LIVE WITH NO REGRETS
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."- Yoda

XOXO-Meylin Torres

7 comments: