Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Keep it coming..
Couple weeks into school and I've already grabbed my dropout forms, great. You know that you legally have to come to school everyday or your parents will go to jail. Welp, I wish my parents the best and they have the  time of their life. They should've bought me that candy when I asked for it.
Let's talk about grades for a minute, It's not easy to maintain a average GPA, BUT GUESS SOME PEOPLE DO IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT THEY DO. I feel like it's a drug dealing business. I DON'T WANT TO GET DRAGGED INTO THAT SCHOOL CARTEL THEY HAVE GOING ON, SO I'M JUST GOING TO DROP THE SUBJECT RIGHT NOW.  Let's talk about pencils, well technically the only thing I have to say about this is that YOU AND YOUR MOM NEED TO GO WALMART AND BUY 50 cent WORTH OF PENCILS. All I have to say is good luck to you this year, I will go home and pray for your grades. If you have the mindset thinking you're going to look like a trash bag, guess what you probably look like trash and you are trash. Even if you are trash, work it girl, live life to the fullest.
Oh and one more thing learn to love the bags under your eyes, they look fabulous.  

XOXO- Meylin Torres

1 comment: