Friday, September 11, 2015

New Hip-Hop Music
This year has been a big year for Hip-Hop music. Recently, The Weeknd released his new album titled “Beauty Behind The Madness” with great features like Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, and others. The album is #1 on the Billboard charts and will probably stay there for a while.
Also, Mick Jenkins released his new album “Wave[s]” about 2 weeks ago, which is available on SoundCloud.

Let’s not forget about La Flame! His new album titled “Rodeo” is on iTunes and Spotify ready to stream.
A big hit this year is Future’s new album “Dirty Sprite 2”  with hits like “Thought it was a drought”, “Where ya at” and “Blow a bag”. It includes features, like Drake and one of the producers was Metro Boomin!
One album that I’m sure we’re all waiting on is Frank Ocean. I wonder when he’ll release it…???

On a good note though, Gucci Mane’s release date gets closer as time passes. Even though he’s in jail, he’s still making FYE mixtapes.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this blog. It made me laugh and full of information that I enjoy especially since I love music! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this blog. It made me laugh and full of information that I enjoy especially since I love music! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this especially since its about music and I really enjoy listening to "The Weeknd" its a big hit. Overall this was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this especially since its about music and I really enjoy listening to "The Weeknd" its a big hit. Overall this was great.

    ReplyDelete