Thursday, September 17, 2015

FIFA 16



     
This is the link to the trailer of FIFA16:


         Fifa 16 will deliver a balanced, authentic, and exciting football experience that will allow you to play how you want and compete at a higher level. You will always have the confidence to defend, take control of the midfield, and attack with style. The beautiful game will allow you to have defensive agility, to defend as a unit, have new tackling fundamentals, intercept intelligence, have a pass with purpose, to not touch dribble , dynamic crossing, and clinical finishing.
        
There will be WOMEN in the game now! You will be able to compete with 12 Women National Teams for the first time in FIFA . And will be able to play them in , Kick Off, an Offline Tournament, and Online Friendly Matches, etc.

         The initial release date for FIFA 16 is September 22, 2015. So go Online to pre-order the game ,or wait until September 22, 2015 to buy it in stores. I am still debating on what I will do, if I should  pre-order or wait until it’s in stores . I know with the new features in the game, it will be amazing. I hope to actually  “ play beautifully ”. I cannot wait to play with the women and my personal favorite team Chelsea F.C.! I have no doubt everyone who buys the game will love FIFA 16. EA Sports will bring smiles to all who will play the game.
         
by Irvin Yanez 

7 comments: