Thursday, September 24, 2015

Are we really limited?

images (7).jpg download (2).jpgimages (8).jpg
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the pill that will eventually change the future. Just like the movie, if yall haven’t seen this movie, it is about this guy that gets some pills and lets him use all of his brain cells. It is amazing of what u can do. So scientists have made this pill, sadly it does not let you use all of your brain cells but, what it does is that it lets you focus on a project and gives you energy at the same time, so with this said it means that we are very close to being complete. I just hope this knowledge does not fall into the wrong hands, in other words I hope I get to use this pill and be the smartest person on earth.

                                                                                                                 By: Josue Castillo

4 comments:

  1. I want to use it too if its going to help be go to college then I will use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting and very cool to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting but rare to see in actual life.

    ReplyDelete