Friday, September 11, 2015

Eyebrows are a thing now?
     Alright, yes they are important… I think? Eyebrows are a very important to the facial structure just in general. Your eyes are like the windows to your soul, and girl your brows are the curtains.. Do you get where I’m going? Ok put it this way, your girl has a soul darker than a sharpie. So, in order for people not to notice how full of hatred and agony I have for people, I have nice brows to distract and cover my very shady personality.  Make sure you have a shape that fits you, don’t be that girl that looks mad all the time, but she low key isn't because it's just her eyebrows. Also don't be that girl with the bushiest eyebrows on the block.  Now let’s talk about coloring them. Girls tend to act like their face is a coloring book, but it’s not. It’s not cute, trust me. Girls are starting to grow up too fast, thinking that it’s important to put on layers of makeup. Enjoy your baby face while you have it. Just remember, if you're going to do your makeup, do it right. KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF SHARPIES WHEN YOU'RE DOING YOUR EYEBROWS GIRL.  And no i’m not offending anybody, you know it’s a suggestion.

-Meylin Torres

10 comments: