Thursday, September 24, 2015

Empire Is Back

We all know that "Empire" is now a very famous show currently coming out every Wednesday. The show premiered yesterday. On Wednesday was the start of a brand new season, I know everyone was so excited to see this new season full of drama and new music. Now that Lucious  is in prison I know we all wanted to know what happened next. I haven't watched the new episode but I know I need too. Whoever is not watching this show I recommend it especially if you like music and drama. There's a  lot of those two things trust me, it starts every wednesday for the ones that are wondering. This family has been going at it for along time, but I think that the bests always win. The one who is singing the best out of these brothers got to be the boss of the Empire and I know he is going to do an amazing job because his music is nice.


- Jocelyn Marquez

8 comments: