Thursday, September 24, 2015

Songs for beginners
guitar_player.gif

If you want to learn how to play songs on guitar and every song you try to learn is too difficult to learn? It’s okay to start with easy songs. It truly helps your fingers getting used to moving to different frets and strings. Here are some songs you should consider learning.

  1. Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana
  2. Island in the sun by Weezer
  3. Drive by Incubus
  4. Last kiss by pearl jam
  5. Iron man by Black Sabbath
  6. Knocking on heavens door by Guns n roses
  7. Seven nation army by The white stripes
  8. Pretty woman by Roy orbison
  9. Crazy train by Ozzy osbourne
  10. Scar tissue by Red hot chili peppers
Stephanie Yanez

4 comments:

  1. Great topic, especially since I'm looking at what songs I should consider playing on my guitar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topic, especially since I'm looking at what songs I should consider playing on my guitar

    ReplyDelete