Tuesday, October 13, 2015

    Ronda Rousey becoming The Rock
   


After Ronda received an award she called out Mayweather and said to him ”I wonder how Floyd feels like, getting beaten by a women for once “. Reporters were stunned and so was everyone else. I think Ronda is becoming like The Rock, she is humble and admirable by so many people, she athletically, accomplished so many things. Despite her success she is still the same even before she became a champion, most people change, but Ronda didn’t. In  my opinion she is one of the best fighting champ;she is a strong independent women, and she is very admirable. My question is will Floyd let her win this argument or will he say something back ? I feel like he should leave it like that because Ronda is a great fighter even if she is a women she can beat Mayweather.  

by Jocelyn Marquez

No comments:

Post a Comment